To Our Valued Partners.
Due to the extraordinary circumstance of the COVID-19 outbreak, The Government of the Bahamas has restricted air transport into The Bahamas. Odyssey Aviation has received approval from The Competent Authority to remain open and operational with specific guidelines.
In order to keep you informed during this time please find details below.
- PERMITTED – International private charter flights arriving in the Bahamas, with Bahamian citizens or resident card holders of the Bahamas. If persons have visited any of the countries on the restricted countries list in the last 20 days (UK, Ireland & Europe, China, Iran, Italy & South Korea) they may be tested and/or required to self-quarantine for no less than 14 days.
- PERMITTED – International private charter flights arriving empty to collect passengers. The aircraft will be allowed entry and passengers allowed to embark to leave the Bahamas. The crew will remain on-board, all paperwork will be presented to the crew on-board the aircraft.
- PERMITTED – US Military, emergency medical flights, cargo and courier flights. Flight crews are prohibited from entering our facilities.
- PERMITTED – Domestic and inter-island flights.
- NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED ENTRY. No visitor shall be permitted to enter and disembark for any reason, including transmitting through the Bahamas.
- ALL GROUND HANDLING REQUEST ARE FORWARDED VIA EMAIL TO THE RESPECTIVE LOCATION IN ADVANCE OF OPERATION AND CONFIRMATION RECEIVED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- HOURS Of OPERATION
- MYNN (NASSAU) – 0800L/1200UTC through 2000L/0000UTC
- MYEF (EXUMA) – 0700L/1100UTC through 1700L/2100UTC
- MYSM (SAN SALVADOR) – 0700L/1100UTC through 1700L/2100 UTC
- MYEM & MYER (GOVERNOR’S HARBOUR & ROCK SOUND) – 0700L/1100UTC – 1700L/2100UTC
- NO AFTER-HOUR OPERATIONS FOR PRIVATE FLIGHTS – INBOUND OR OUTBOUND – ONLY EMERGENCY OR MILITARY FLIGHTS ALLOWED AFTER-HOURS.
Thank you for your understanding of the same. We are committed to the safety and well-being of our partners, our citizens and our employees.
We thank you for your continued support of our operations and we look forward to being of service.