To Our Valued Partners,
Trust all is well and you are all keeping safe and healthy. Kindly note below.
Amendment to the latest Emergency Powers from The Government of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas-
A link to the orders : https://opm.gov.bs/covid19/
August 22nd, 2020 (COVID-19 PANDEMIC)(NO. 3)(AMENDMENT)(NO. 6) ORDERS, 2020.
*Highlights from the order / amendments Re: Travel for the Bahamas- (More info on the orders here – https://www.opm.gov.bs/)
*Subject to change-
International Travel to The Bahamas.
Effective September 1, 2020
All Persons- Bahamians, Residents, Home Owners & Visitors, must Present Negative RT-PCR COVID-19 Test from an accredited lab within 5 days of arrival.
Complete an Electronic Health Visa https://travel.gov.bs/ and receive approval prior to arrival to be Granted Entry.
Mandatory quarantine for 14-days upon arrival into The Bahamas.
Travelers are permitted to quarantine at a hotel, private club or rented accommodations (like Airbnb), as well as on a private boat.
- All persons must submit to monitoring and install the Hubbcat App on their cellular phones for purposes of contact tracing.
- After the 14 days, all persons intending to remain in the country will be required to complete another COVID-19 test, at their own expense, to exit quarantine.
Domestic / Inter-Island Travel within The Bahamas https://travel.gov.bs/domestic
Passengers are allowed to travel domestically with a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 Test *September 1st, the test time frame decreases from 10 days to *5 days.
All passengers must quarantine for 14 days, they are permitted to quarantine at a hotel, private club or rented accommodations (like Airbnb), as well as on a private boat.
Children 10 years or younger are not required to take a test.
- Flights for Inter-island travel- Pilots must apply for approval from BCAA –firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Wear a face mask – Entering and transiting terminals.
- All persons entering the country may be subject to Thermal Temperature Screening.
(Passengers showing symptoms of COVID-19 may be transferred to an on-site quarantine area for further evaluation).
- All persons entering the country will continue to be monitored by the Ministry of Health.
- Follow physical distancing directions.
Keep checking the websites below for more detailed information on The Bahamas Covid19 restrictions, protocols and updates
HOURS OF OPERATION – ODYSSEY AVIATION LOCATIONS – 7 DAY A WEEK BEGINNING JULY 27, 2020
All Ground Handling Requests are to be forwarded via email to the respective location in advance of operation and confirmation received prior to arrival.
- MYNN (Nassau) info.mynn@Odysseyaviation.com – 0700/1100UTC – 1800L/2200UTC
- Family Island Locations – 0800L/1200UTC – 1700L/2100UTC
ü MYEF(Exuma) Exuma@odysseyaviation.com
ü MYSM(San Salvador) info.mysm@Odysseyaviation.com
ü MYEM & MYER (Governor’s Harbour & Rock Sound)email@example.com
- After-Hour Operations – Request for flights will be reviewed on a case by case basis – Inbound or Outbound. Priorapproval for operation required.
- Emergency or Military flights allowed After-hours.
Thank you for your understanding of the same. We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our partners, our citizens and our employees.
We thank you for your continued support of our operations and we look forward to being of service.
Wishing you a great day.